Saturday, April 1, 2017

SORRY I HAVE'NT POSTED IN AWHILE... BTW MMFK NOW DOES OTHER THINGS LIKE CLOTHES (SOMETIMES). DON'T FORGET ... YOU CAN ORDER THINGS BY EMAILING linnea.whitton@gmail.com. just tell us what you want and your address and we'll get back to you.

18 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Okay I'm on! I'm really sorry about not answering sooner.

      Delete
  2. WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO POST ON THIS BLOG????????????????!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've figured it out, if you average one post for about every two months then you should be posting in a few days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miss Hermione Danger. You have not posted since April. Go to your room, young lady.GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AHEM. Pardon moi.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would enjoy some variation in the posts I see on the screen every time I look at Maine Made Finger- Knitting

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is this blog deleted and my computer says its not??
    ~~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please post, please post, please post, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaase post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. (to the tune of "Hedwig's Theme")
    Poooost ple-ease post PO-o-ost post ple-ease post please post

    ReplyDelete
  9. Why don't you just delete this blog (no offense)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Post on ONE of your blogs! I'm not picky

    ReplyDelete